The complex and multitude of legislations governing Public/Private Charitable Trust, Private and Charitable Companies, Co-operative Societies and Educational Institutions coupled with stringent and coercive actions, has thrown challenges before the organizing bodies of these institutions. To cope-up with these challenges, we need to engage services of professionals who will give focused attention in meeting these requirements thus providing best support for our clients. We have our own team of dedicated professionals who are committed to provide quality and hassle free service to clients. We ensure that our clients get the best and timely service.
Hassle Free Arbitration Services And Corporate Legal Management
This branch deals with guidance about corporate legal management and it includes the following activities.
- 1. Providing secretarial services for corporate compliances by the Company Secretary
- 2. Retainership services for providing in-house legal support including issuing notices, notice-replies, opinions, etc. for companies
- 3. Drafting and vetting of corporate agreements including joint ventures, master service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, conducting agreements, management agreements, etc
- 4. Advice with respect to legal disputes/ differences among the directors or other authorities
- 5. Working as arbitrators in case of settlement of disputes, so as to bring in amicable settlements